Joeel & Natalie Rivera
Meet the Instructors
About the Instructor
Joeel & Natalie are firestarters, entrepreneurs, coaches and professional speakers. They are powerful, passionate, and REAL! They have had nearly thirty thousand students from over 160 countries take their courses. They take students beyond the typical online course experience by evoking deep, emotional reactions that transform them from within. Rather than simply learning information, students finish each course with a clear, immediate action to take and practical tools to stay empowered and achieve success.
Joeel & Natalie's goal is to challenge individuals to step outside their comfort-zones and break free of their old patterns and limitations. They inspire students to rewrite their life stories, turn their curses into blessings, discover their greater purpose, and be the change they want to see in the world.
More about the instructors:
Joeel A. Rivera, MEd: From an early age, Joeel faced adversity, including failing his first year of college and losing his brother to a car accident at the age of 19. This experience transformed his life and instilled a deep sense of purpose by inspiring him to give his brother Daniel's name a meaning by helping others find their true path. He returned to college, earning a Master's Degree in Counseling, and he is currently completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with an emphasis on happiness. In almost a decade, Joeel has reached over ten thousand people from different parts of the world as an educator, entrepreneur, speaker, curriculum developer, and consultant. His clients have included school systems, the juvenile justice system, non-profits, the penitentiary system, medical centers, legal firms, individuals and small businesses.
Natalie Rivera is passionate about empowering others to live authentically and embrace their inner callings. After a decade of living a life that wasn't hers and developing Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Natalie let go of everything and completely transformed. Through her journey to healing she rediscovered her true self and greater purpose—to be an entrepreneur and inspire others to transform their lives. Natalie “retired" from the rat race at 24, put herself through school as a freelance designer, and created a non-profit teen center. She is also the Publisher of Transformation Magazine.
Transformation Services, Inc. (a.k.a. Transformation Academy) offers online courses, life coach training programs, professional speaking,
curriculum development, life coaching, event management, and publishing
for individuals on a path of transformation.
Upon completion, students will receive an official Life Story Coach Certification through Joeel & Natalie of Transformation Services, Inc., as well as the option to receive a Fully Accredited Diploma and 10 hours of CPD credit from Renaissance Life Therapies.
NOTE: There is a version of this course for individuals who do not want the additional coach training. Do NOT enroll in both.
Life truly is what we make of it. The stories we tell can either liberate us or enslave us.
The most powerful transformation your can offer your clients—as a life coach, a counselor, a speaker or a teacher—is to help them rewrite the story they tell about their lives and who they are.
We are all natural story-tellers, but our life stories are more fiction than fact. We believe they are real, but they are muddied by our interpretations, the people who influenced us, our limited memories, and the meaning we ascribed to each event. Usually, these stories are unconscious; they are deeply ingrained into our psyche through years of repetition. We tell stories about who we are and what happened to us. We tell stories about others, We tell stories about life.
But these stories aren’t who we are. Most of them aren’t even true. We continue to tell them out of habit. And continuing to carry them around will perpetuate those stories into our future.
But, it doesn’t have to be that way—for you OR for your clients!
Studies have proven that even subtle tweaks to our story can shift our attitude, improve our self-confidence, and redirect our futures. We may not be able to change the past, but we can change how we see it, the story we tell, and therefore how it affects us and who we become.
You may have clients with tremendous potential and drive, but who seem to be held back by limiting beliefs, low self-confidence, and a persistent life story that keeps them stuck in a rut or returning to the same life scripts over and over again. By helping them change how they view their past and re-write their life’s story, you will help them envision a compelling future and see current and future challenges as opportunities.
The activities and tools you will use to transform your life are based on a foundation of neuroscience, psychological principles, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Transactional Analysis.
This course provides everything you need to:
- Create a complete life coaching package on Rewriting Your Life Story
- Receive an official certification as a Life Story Coach
- Understand the psychological principles behind people’s life stories, beliefs and narratives
- Use proven, step-by-step tools and strategies with your clients to help them re-writing their stories, release limiting beliefs, and empower their self talk
- Use principles and exercises from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Transactional Analysis to help clients change life patterns
- This course is taught by three experts in the fields of life coaching, personal development, psychology and psychoanalysis. Our varied experience and perspectives add depth and variety to the program.
This course is presented by 3 instructors:
Instructors Joeel & Natalie Rivera run Transformation Services, Inc in Florida, United States. They have over a decade in the life coaching field. They have a background in social services, psychology, education and as entrepreneurs. Joeel has a Masters’ in Counseling and is completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with a focus on happiness. Libby Seery is the founder of Renaissance Life Therapies, located in London, England. She is a counselor, psychotherapist, and therapeutic life coach and is accredited through the CPD Standards Agency in the UK. The three of us, we have over 60 thousand students from 170 countries around the world.
We all look forward to supporting you along your journey as a Life Story Coach, leading your clients to fulfillment and alignment with their best self. See you in the course!
- What is a Life Story? FREE
- What is a Life Story WORKSHEET
- Being a Life Story Coach FREE
- Being a Life Story Coach WORKSHEET
- How to Complete This Program
- DISCLAIMER Libby Seery
- DISCLAIMER Joeel & Natalie Rivera
- Life Stories from the Perspective of Transactional Analysis
- Life Stories from the Perspective of Cognitive Behaviorial Therapy
- Natalie's Story, an Example
- Joeel'a Story, an Example
- Note from Libby
- Libby's Story, an Example
- COACH: Psychological Foundations
- COACH Psychological Foundations WORKSHEET
- COACH: How Does the Story Get Written?
- The Big "Why"
- The Big Why WORKSHEET
- Conformity and Social Influences
- Conformity and Social Influences WORKSHEET
- Influences of Peers, Media and Social Responsibility
- Understanding Schemas
- Schemas WORKSHEET
- Conditioned Beliefs
- Conditioning WORKSHEET
- Understanding Confirmation Bias
- Confirmation Bias WORKSHEET
- How Memory Impacts Your Story
- Neuroplasticity and Neurogenesis
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Submodalities & Re-coding
- NLP Submodalities WORKSHEET
- The Four Life Positions of Transactional Analysis
- The Four Life Positions of Transactional Analysis Worksheet
- COACH: Identity & Beliefs
- COACH Identity and Beliefs WORKSHEET
- COACH: Identifying Your Story
- Identifying Your Life Movie Script (IMPORTANT)
- Identifying Your Life Movie Script WORKSHEET
- Identity: Archetypes
- Archetypes WORKSHEET
- Other Identities
- Other Identities WORKSHEET
- Personalities and Ego States
- Three Ego States WORKSHEET
- Identifying Hidden Beliefs
- Hidden Beliefs WORKSHEET
- Identifying the Negatives (in relation to your story)
- Questioning Your Limiting Beliefs
- Questioning Your Beliefs WORKSHEET
- Thinking Traps and Balanced Alternatives
- Negative Core Beliefs
- Generating in Between Beliefs WORKSHEET
- Oughts and Musts WORKSHEET
- Thoughts Feelings Journal Page WORKSHEET
- Core Beliefs and Outcomes WORKSHEET
- COACH: Rewriting Your Story
- COACH Rewriting Stories WORKSHEET
- COACH: Rewriting Your Story - TA & CBT
- Releasing Attachment to Your Story
- Attachment to Your Story WORKSHEET
- The Power of Pain and Pleasure
- Pain and Pleasure WORKSHEET
- Accepting What Is
- Accepting What Is WORKSHEET
- What Do You Want to Change?
- COACH: Rewriting Stories Part 2
- COACH Rewriting Stories Part 2 WORKSHEET
- Reframing Your Story (IMPORTANT)
- Reframing Your Story WORKSHEET
- Uncovering the Lies Activity
- Uncovering the Lies Activity WORKSHEET
- Changing Your Beliefs
- Changing Beliefs WORKSHEET
- Identifying What You WANT
- Identifying What You Want WORKSHEET
- The ABC Model
- The ABC Model WORKSHEET
- The Rubber Band
- Winners, Non Winners and Losers
- COACH: Movie Activity with Your Clients
- COACH Movie Activity WORKSHEET
- Rewriting Your Life Movie Script (IMPORTANT)
- Rewriting Your Life Movie Script WORKSHEET
- COACH: Accountability and Planning
- COACH Accountability and Planning WORKSHEET
- COACH: Living Your New Story
- The Circle of Control
- Circle of Control WORKSHEET
- Willpower: Removing Cues & Triggers
- Willpower Cues and Triggers WORKSHEET
- Exposure Therapy
- Exposure-Therapy WORKSHEET
- Creating a Reward System
- Creating a Reward System WORKSHEET
- Making Life Changes that Reflect Your New Story
- Creating Life Changes WORKSHEET
- Putting the Changes into Practice
- Accepting Other People's Stories
- Accepting Other People's Stories WORKSHEET