The #1 biggest mistake most life coaches make is trying to sell coaching
People don’t want to buy coaching, they want to buy “results”!
The solution is to create coaching PACKAGES, which:
- Focus on a specific result that your clients already want
- Bundle together your coaching and other services (instead offering single coaching sessions)
By doing this you are able to:
- Get more clients because a well designed package makes it an easy decision for clients to enroll
- Have more committed clients because they are investing in a long term process
- Stop selling your time or trading your time for dollars
- Create a more stable income because you are either getting paid up front or receive predictable recurring payments
Sounds great right? So, you may be wondering, how do I begin? What do I include? How much do I charge? And, how do I create a SIGNATURE coaching package?
These questions are exactly why we created this course.
First, you must clearly identify the result you are offering—your GIFT.
So, what is your gift?
Your gift is the best of what YOU have to offer, which means it is based off YOUR unique knowledge, skill, or life experience. It’s the result you’ve gotten for yourself—and if you package it, you can offer your client a shortcut to the success that you have had in your life.
So, once you know the result you want to achieve with your client, you need to break down HOW you are going to coach them to this end goal.
This is the COACHING PACKAGE.
In this course we take the mystery out of how to create a signature coaching package that sells!
- You’ll IDENTIFY YOUR COACHING NICHE and the specific gift you can offer your clients
- You’ll develop a curriculum based your recipe for success
- You’ll decide how to structure your coaching package, including:
- whether to offer individual or group sessions
- how frequently you will meet and for how long
- what add-ons, elements or bonuses to include
- whether to offer sessions in person or virtually
- You’ll answer the question “how much should I charge?”
- You’ll create a compelling name for your package and write descriptions that capture the outcomes while jumping off the page because you’ve written them in your ideal clients’ language.
Plus, this course will help you stop making the 2nd biggest mistake most coaches make: wasting their time stuck in the hamster wheel of client chasing!
The solution? Keep your clients coming back for more with a Client Ascension Process, which is just a fancy name for a coaching ladder of multiple packages.
So, are you ready to create your signature coaching package? We look forward to taking this journey with you. We’ll see you in the course.
Joeel & Natalie Rivera
Meet the Instructors
About the Instructor
Joeel & Natalie are firestarters, entrepreneurs, coaches and professional speakers. They are powerful, passionate, and REAL! They have had nearly thirty thousand students from over 160 countries take their courses. They take students beyond the typical online course experience by evoking deep, emotional reactions that transform them from within. Rather than simply learning information, students finish each course with a clear, immediate action to take and practical tools to stay empowered and achieve success.
Joeel & Natalie's goal is to challenge individuals to step outside their comfort-zones and break free of their old patterns and limitations. They inspire students to rewrite their life stories, turn their curses into blessings, discover their greater purpose, and be the change they want to see in the world.
More about the instructors:
Joeel A. Rivera, MEd: From an early age, Joeel faced adversity, including failing his first year of college and losing his brother to a car accident at the age of 19. This experience transformed his life and instilled a deep sense of purpose by inspiring him to give his brother Daniel's name a meaning by helping others find their true path. He returned to college, earning a Master's Degree in Counseling, and he is currently completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with an emphasis on happiness. In almost a decade, Joeel has reached over ten thousand people from different parts of the world as an educator, entrepreneur, speaker, curriculum developer, and consultant. His clients have included school systems, the juvenile justice system, non-profits, the penitentiary system, medical centers, legal firms, individuals and small businesses.
Natalie Rivera is passionate about empowering others to live authentically and embrace their inner callings. After a decade of living a life that wasn't hers and developing Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Natalie let go of everything and completely transformed. Through her journey to healing she rediscovered her true self and greater purpose—to be an entrepreneur and inspire others to transform their lives. Natalie “retired" from the rat race at 24, put herself through school as a freelance designer, and created a non-profit teen center. She is also the Publisher of Transformation Magazine.
Transformation Services, Inc. (a.k.a. Transformation Academy) offers online courses, life coach training programs, professional speaking,
curriculum development, life coaching, event management, and publishing
for individuals on a path of transformation.