Become a Certified Laughter Facilitator and lead group sessions that
combine laughter exercises and yogic breathing. Laughter programs are a
great addition to your coaching, speaking or yoga/wellness practice!
What is a Laughter Session? Laughter sessions challenge you to laugh, intentionally, for 30 minutes. Facilitators lead a group through exercises that bring out a child-like playfulness while breathing, clapping, moving, and, of course, laughing. The structured laughter quickly leads to genuine, and often contagious, laughter. The laughter sessions begin with a brief discussion about the psychology of happiness and the benefits of laughter, followed by breathing exercises, laughter games, and relaxation techniques. Participants leave feeling energized!
Benefits of Laughter: Laughter has many psychological, emotional, and physical healing benefits, including: lowering blood pressure, releasing stress, boosting the immune system, toning core muscles, natural pain killer, stimulates creativity, productivity, and motivation, exercising your heart and lungs, and elevating mood, dissolves distressing emotions such as anxiousness, anger, or sadness.
Clinical research has also proven that laughter lowers the level of stress hormones (epinephrine, cortisol, etc) in the blood. This causes a reduction in the feelings of stress. The yogic breathing portion of laughter sessions has additional stress-busting benefits. It is a gentle aerobic exercise that oxygenates the body and blood, which leads to participants feeling energized. Theses are just some of the many benefits of laughter and yogic breathing.
All of our online courses and certifications are completely virtual! They consist of video instruction, with instructors Joeel and Natalie Rivera. Our
courses are highly interactive and fun (especially this one)! Complete this program from
anywhere in the world and at your own pace (and even in your pajamas if
you want to!). This
course contains 2.5 hours of video instruction and demonstrations.
What will I be able to do when I complete this training?
- Lead laughter sessions involving laughter exercises and yogic breathing
- Teach about the psychology of happiness and how laughter benefits the health of mind and body
- Design workshops or programs based off this program or add to your additional programs
- Facilitate laughter programs for diverse groups, including individuals interested in wellness, as well as seniors, children, corporate, etc
- Conduct 1-on-1 sessions to help clients release resistance, decrease stress and increase joy and wellbeing
Who is this for?
- Yoga instructors or other wellness professionals
- Life coaches, counselors or social workers
- Teachers or youth workers
- Professional speakers or workshop facilitators
- Activity or recreational directors
- Anyone who wants to have fun and make a difference
What will I receive?
- A complete blueprint for conducting laughter sessions in schools, nursing homes, corporations, wellness studios or integrate with your current workshops or private sessions
- Dozens of laughter and breathing exercises to use to design your customized laughter session or include with your current programs
- Detailed research, facts and concepts to teach about the psychology of happiness and the benefits of laughter
- Tips for designing your program, engaging your audience, and memorizing your exercises
- Business tips for designing your sessions and determining locations to hold and market them
- Strategies for implementing laughter sessions in your practice, whether you’re a speaker, coach, counselor, activity director, yoga instructor, teacher or other professional.
STUDENTS WHO COMPLETE EVERY LESSON IN THIS COURSE WILL RECEIVE AN OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION FROM TRANSFORMATION SERVICES, INC., AS WELL AS THE CERTIFIED LAUGHTER FACILITATOR LOGO TO USE IN HIS/HER MARKETING MATERIAL. EMAIL CONTACT@TRANSFORMATION-UNIVERSITY.COM WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED.
- About Laughter and Breathing Exercises
- Laughter Exercises
- Breathing Exercises
- Demo of Clap/Breath/Laugh
- Laughter Exercises BASIC, Part 1
- Laughter Exercises BASIC, Part 2
- Laughter Exercises BASIC, Part 3
- Laughter Exercises BASIC, Part 4
- Laughter Exercises BASIC, Part 5
- Laughter Exercises ADVANCED, Part 6
- Laughter Exercises ADVANCED, Part 7
- Breating Exercises, Part 1
- Breating Exercises, Part 2
- Breating Exercises, Part 3
Joeel & Natalie Rivera
Meet the Instructors
About the Instructor
Joeel & Natalie are firestarters, entrepreneurs, coaches and professional speakers. They are powerful, passionate, and REAL! They have had nearly thirty thousand students from over 160 countries take their courses. They take students beyond the typical online course experience by evoking deep, emotional reactions that transform them from within. Rather than simply learning information, students finish each course with a clear, immediate action to take and practical tools to stay empowered and achieve success.
Joeel & Natalie's goal is to challenge individuals to step outside their comfort-zones and break free of their old patterns and limitations. They inspire students to rewrite their life stories, turn their curses into blessings, discover their greater purpose, and be the change they want to see in the world.
More about the instructors:
Joeel A. Rivera, MEd: From an early age, Joeel faced adversity, including failing his first year of college and losing his brother to a car accident at the age of 19. This experience transformed his life and instilled a deep sense of purpose by inspiring him to give his brother Daniel's name a meaning by helping others find their true path. He returned to college, earning a Master's Degree in Counseling, and he is currently completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with an emphasis on happiness. In almost a decade, Joeel has reached over ten thousand people from different parts of the world as an educator, entrepreneur, speaker, curriculum developer, and consultant. His clients have included school systems, the juvenile justice system, non-profits, the penitentiary system, medical centers, legal firms, individuals and small businesses.
Natalie Rivera is passionate about empowering others to live authentically and embrace their inner callings. After a decade of living a life that wasn't hers and developing Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Natalie let go of everything and completely transformed. Through her journey to healing she rediscovered her true self and greater purpose—to be an entrepreneur and inspire others to transform their lives. Natalie “retired" from the rat race at 24, put herself through school as a freelance designer, and created a non-profit teen center. She is also the Publisher of Transformation Magazine.
Transformation Services, Inc. (a.k.a. Transformation Academy) offers online courses, life coach training programs, professional speaking,
curriculum development, life coaching, event management, and publishing
for individuals on a path of transformation.
Joeel and Natalie Rivera