Do you have a dream or a life goal that remains unfulfilled? Or, do you want to work with clients who want to fulfill their dreams and goals?
Everyone has his/her own definition of success in the same way that everyone has unique dreams for their life. But, all success depends on achieving meaningful goals, whether personal, career or business, by having a solid short and long term plan. The good news is that goal attainment is a process, like building a house or baking a cake. There are a set of plans or a recipe that needs to be followed, and this certification program gives you the tools to implement this proven recipe with your clients!
All of our online courses and certifications are completely virtual! They consist of video instruction, with instructors Joeel and Natalie Rivera,
as well as downloadable and printable PDF handouts and activities. Our
courses are highly interactive and fun! Complete this program from
anywhere in the world and at your own pace (and even in your pajamas if
you want to!). This course contains 6.5 hours of video and will take 8+ hours to complete.
Discover the 4-Steps to Goal Success:
- Step 1: Know what you really want
- Step 2: Believe you can achieve it
- Step 3: Create a concrete plan for success
- Step 4: Stay committed and motivated
The Goal Success Coach Certification program provides life coaching industry best practices and powerful tools and techniques to help your clients be successful, achieve their goals, and reach their dreams!
The role of a Goal Success Coach is to:
- Support clients to achieve their goals, whether business, personal or career.
- Identify what’s been holding clients back and commit to lasting change.
- Provide processes, strategies and psychological concepts that prepare clients to live their dreams.
- Hold clients to high standards and empower them to live life on their terms.
- Determine an individualized short and long term plan to achieve clients’ desired result.
- Serve as an accountability partner to keep clients focused and on track.
In this course, you’ll learn how to help your clients:
- Identify what they REALLY want, and stop limiting their dreams
- Find a big enough reason for committing to their goals
- Create a compelling vision of their life
- Embrace change and release resistance
- Obliterate all doubt and believe they CAN DO IT
- Create a concrete long term plan and use weekly tools to stay on track
- Stay motivated and inspired along their journey to success
- Release limiting beliefs and replace them with empowering ones
- Stop procrastinating and take massive action
- Be held accountable through your long term life coaching relationship
STUDENTS WHO COMPLETE EVERY LESSON IN THIS COURSE WILL RECEIVE AN OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION FROM TRANSFORMATION SERVICES, INC., AS WELL AS THE CERTIFIED GOAL SUCCESS COACH LOGO TO USE IN HIS/HER MARKETING MATERIAL. EMAIL CONTACT@TRANSFORMATION-UNIVERSITY.COM WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED.
This course is part of the Master Life Coach Certification.
- Know What You Really Want Introduction (Coach)
- Identifying Goals (Coach)
- Identifying Goals (Client)
- Identifying Goals
- Big Enough Reason Why (Coach)
- Big Enough Reason Why (Client)
- Big Enough Reasons
- Unconditional Dreams and Desire and Vision (Coach)
- Unconditional Dreams and Desire (Client)
- Unconditional Dreams
- Vision (Client)
- Knowing You Can Achieve it Introduction (Coach)
- Power of Your Unconscious (Coach)
- Unconscious Mind (Client)
- Learning Change (Coach)
- Change Cycle (Client)
- Change Cycle
- Change Cycle
- Faith in Yourself (Coach)
- Good Always Comes (Client)
- Good Will Always Come
- Change Resume
- Overcoming Doubt (Coach)
- Overcoming Doubt (Client)
- Overcoming Doubt
- Affirmation Statements (Coach)
- Affirmation Statements
- Affirmation Statements (Client)
- Bridge to Your Dreams and Smart Goals (Coach)
- Bridge to Your Dreams (Client)
- Bridge to Your Dreams
- Smart Goals (Client)
- SMART Goals
- Goal Setting and Tada List (Coach)
- Goals: 30-60-365 Plan
- Goal Setting and Tada List (Client)
- Ta-Da List
- Accountability, Massive Action and Assessment (Coach)
- Accountability (Client)
- Massive Action and Assessing Results (Client)
- Massive Action
- Stay Committed and Motivated Introduction (Coach)
- Excuses and Procrastination (Coach)
- Excuses (Client)
- Empowering Beliefs (Client)
- Empowering Beliefs
- Procrastination (Client)
- Commitment (Coach)
- Commitment (Client)
- Pain and Pleasure (Coach)
- Pain and Pleasure (Client)
- Pain and Pleasure
- Stimulating Motivation (Coach)
- Stimulating Motivation (Client)
- Keys to Motivation (Coach)
- Keys to Motivation (Client)
- What Demotivates You (Coach)
- What Demotivates You (Client)
- Failure to Success (Coach)
- Failure to Success (Client)
- Failure to Success
- Small Changes Big Results (Coach)
- Small Changes Big Results (Client)
- Celebrate and Bucket List (Coach)
- Celebrate (Client)
- Bucket List (Client)
- Bucket List
Joeel & Natalie Rivera
Meet the Instructors
About the Instructor
Joeel & Natalie are firestarters, entrepreneurs, coaches and professional speakers. They are powerful, passionate, and REAL! They have had nearly thirty thousand students from over 160 countries take their courses. They take students beyond the typical online course experience by evoking deep, emotional reactions that transform them from within. Rather than simply learning information, students finish each course with a clear, immediate action to take and practical tools to stay empowered and achieve success.
Joeel & Natalie's goal is to challenge individuals to step outside their comfort-zones and break free of their old patterns and limitations. They inspire students to rewrite their life stories, turn their curses into blessings, discover their greater purpose, and be the change they want to see in the world.
More about the instructors:
Joeel A. Rivera, MEd: From an early age, Joeel faced adversity, including failing his first year of college and losing his brother to a car accident at the age of 19. This experience transformed his life and instilled a deep sense of purpose by inspiring him to give his brother Daniel's name a meaning by helping others find their true path. He returned to college, earning a Master's Degree in Counseling, and he is currently completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with an emphasis on happiness. In almost a decade, Joeel has reached over ten thousand people from different parts of the world as an educator, entrepreneur, speaker, curriculum developer, and consultant. His clients have included school systems, the juvenile justice system, non-profits, the penitentiary system, medical centers, legal firms, individuals and small businesses.
Natalie Rivera is passionate about empowering others to live authentically and embrace their inner callings. After a decade of living a life that wasn't hers and developing Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Natalie let go of everything and completely transformed. Through her journey to healing she rediscovered her true self and greater purpose—to be an entrepreneur and inspire others to transform their lives. Natalie “retired" from the rat race at 24, put herself through school as a freelance designer, and created a non-profit teen center. She is also the Publisher of Transformation Magazine.
Transformation Services, Inc. (a.k.a. Transformation Academy) offers online courses, life coach training programs, professional speaking,
curriculum development, life coaching, event management, and publishing
for individuals on a path of transformation.
Joeel and Natalie